As chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, the senator from Alaska holds much sway over Western issues
The ability to prosecute domestic violence may be the first step toward creating Indian Country in Alaska.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town