As chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, the senator from Alaska holds much sway over Western issues
The ability to prosecute domestic violence may be the first step toward creating Indian Country in Alaska.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day