By lowering tariffs and regulatory hurdles, the deal could make it easier to sell natural gas to Japan.
Questions remain over whether the bill prohibits certain data collection on federal land or just private and state.
An obscure provision in two environmental laws is the weapon of choice in a bureaucratic Sagebrush Rebellion.
What the right livestock dogs can mean for the maintenance of large predators, like the wolf, on the landscape.
The rancher still has influence in some circles, and has seen zero repercussions for trespass cattle and unpaid fees.
- Dave Cichan on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Keith Barefoot on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Greg Graves on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Beth & George Broyles on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans