JOIN OPERATION BOOTS
EXCLUSIVE OFFER to our conservation friends
Dear conservation leader,
Your membership are the "doers" in the world of natural resource, wildlife and conservation protection -- the folks with their "boots on the ground." And for more than 40 years, HCN has done the reporting that informs and inspires them.
It's a symbiotic relationship and, since many of you have asked, HCN wants to make it easy for you to grow and nurture that relationship.
YOUR MISSION, IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:
Join OPERATION BOOTS and get great benefits for your organization and its members.
- SPECIAL PARTNER SUBSCRIPTIONS: Your members would be able to purchase a half-year subscription for only $12! That's 12 issues for a buck each, including shipping and handling.
- FREE ONE-YEAR OFFICE SUBSCRIPTION: You get a free one-year subscription delivered directly to your office door.
- THREE ONE-YEAR GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS: You get a three free one-year gift subscription certificates that you can include in your next silent auction or other fundraising event.
- SPECIAL ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES: Your organization gets 10% off any display or classified ad, website banner and sponsored email blasts.
- QUARTERLY SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS:We will do Facebook posts and Twitter tweets to our social community on your behalf four times a year.
- CONTENT SHARING: We will share our newest and freshest news -- as well as 45 years of archives -- on your website, publication or newsletter.
Contact me, today, and I'll tell you just how easy -- and beneficial -- this mission will be!
* Organizations may also purchase bulk subscriptions to use as premium gifts for new or renewing members.
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?