JOIN OPERATION BOOTS
EXCLUSIVE OFFER to our conservation friends
Dear conservation leader,
Your membership are the "doers" in the world of natural resource, wildlife and conservation protection -- the folks with their "boots on the ground." And for more than 40 years, HCN has done the reporting that informs and inspires them.
It's a community relationship and, since many of you have asked, HCN wants to make it easy for you to grow and nurture that relationship.
YOUR MISSION, IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:
Join OPERATION BOOTS and get great benefits for your organization and its members.
- GET A TASTE OF THE MAGAZINE: Your members would be offered two FREE issues of High Country News delivered directly to their door. This free trial offer is a great way to introduce readers to our great coverage before they decide to subscribe!
- SPECIAL PARTNER SUBSCRIPTIONS: Your members would be able to purchase a half-year subscription for only $12! That's 12 issues for a buck each, including shipping and handling.
- FREE ONE-YEAR OFFICE SUBSCRIPTION: You get a free one-year subscription delivered directly to your office door.
- THREE ONE-YEAR GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS: You get a three free one-year gift subscription certificates that you can include in your next silent auction or other fundraising event.
- SPECIAL ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES: Your organization gets 25% off any display or classified ads, website banners, newsletter ads and sponsored email blasts.
- QUARTERLY SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS:We will do Facebook posts and Twitter tweets to our social community on your behalf four times a year.
- CONTENT SHARING: We will share our newest and freshest news -- as well as 45 years of archives -- on your website, publication or newsletter.
- EMAIL PROMOTION CAMPAIGNS: Cross-email sponsorship blasts, 2x per year.
- NEWSLETTER WIDGET: We'll develop a special newsletter icon for your website that would give your members access to exclusive HCNcontent.
- HIGH DONOR/BOARD MEMBER PREMIUM: Show them how much you care with a gift subscription to HCN to your most loyal supporters. Get up to 10 print + digital subscriptions at our cost -- $18.50/year. That's 50% off of the regular subscription price!
Contact me, today, and I'll tell you just how easy -- and beneficial -- this mission will be!
* Organizations may also purchase bulk subscriptions to use as premium gifts for new or renewing members.
- A look at Gold Butte, Nevada, two years after the Bundy standoff
- A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- In Arizona’s shift toward purple, a backlash to Trump hastens the pace
- Yosemite’s superintendent retires after discrimination allegations surface
- Vegan food may not be as “vegan” as you think
- Keith B. on An argument against internet access in parks
- Deb Dedon on How the Dakota pipeline protest is spreading Westwide
- Greg Arnold on A look at Gold Butte, Nevada, two years after the Bundy standoff
- Nancie McCormish on Vegan food may not be as “vegan” as you think
- Tom Darnell on An argument against internet access in parks