Special introductory offer to friends with their "boots on the ground"
EXCLUSIVE OFFER to <organization_name> MEMBERS: Subscribe now -- before we send our next mailing -- and get 12 issues for only $12 with FREE SHIPPING.
Dear conservation "doer"
In the world of natural resource, wildlife and conservation protection, you are among the people with their "boots on the ground." You are a "doer" who is vital to an organization dedicated to the symbiotic stewardship of planet Earth.
For more than 40 years, High Country News has been your go-to source for in-depth reporting about the issues you care most about. Our mission is to inform and inspire PEOPLE LIKE YOU to work on behalf of the West's diverse natural and human communities.
HCN is a valuable tool that you can use in your important work and that's why we're making you this special subscription offer. It's because you make a difference and we want to help by keeping you informed with a bi-weekly magazine, a digital edition and abundant website.
Subscribe to High Country News today at the low price of $12 for 12 issues (six months).
Paul Larmer, Publisher
P.S. This is an exclusive introductory offer. Subscribe now and avoid getting a notice in the mail.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Robb Cadwell on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Amy & Chris Gulick on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Richard H Ernst on The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Luwella Leonardi on Blood Quantum
- Alaina Huxtable on Blood Quantum