High Country News - Most Recent
The University of Colorado's business school is at the center of a controversy over oil and gas industry-funded research.
Tens of thousands are deported each year for accepting plea deals. Now they will have a new way to fight back.
We have other interests, like art and cooking, that take a backseat to the needs of our land and animals.
Nearly a year after San Jose shut down the Bay Area’s biggest homeless encampment, hundreds still live along city creeks. What went wrong?
Military history, conspiracy theories and the landscape itself make Nevada ground zero for the bizarre and otherworldly.
Failure to meet the new requirements can trigger serious economic consequences for some communities.
- Steve Snyder on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Kelly Cooper on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steven Childs on It's time to kill my own food
- Steven Childs on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- Daniel Greenstadt on A trail runner defends his right to public lands