Vote on the August 4 magazine cover: Results
Thanks to everyone that voted! As you can see below the crab close-up won. Art Director Cindy Wehling happened to agree with you, though, Jonathan (Editor) and I (Ryan Foster, "Web Guy") liked option 3 the best. Hope you all enjoy the issue!
Photos by Cameron Glendenning
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?