Vote on the August 4 magazine cover: Results
Thanks to everyone that voted! As you can see below the crab close-up won. Art Director Cindy Wehling happened to agree with you, though, Jonathan (Editor) and I (Ryan Foster, "Web Guy") liked option 3 the best. Hope you all enjoy the issue!
Photos by Cameron Glendenning
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?