Thanks for your interest in commenting on content on the High Country News website. We encourage you and other readers to share your thoughts and varying opinions in our comment section. To encourage stimulating and civil discussions, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use your real first and last names, and tell us your e-mail address when you sign up to comment. (We will not share your e-mail address; but we will use it to contact you in case we wish to reprint your comment in our print-magazine edition.)
- Relate your comment to the HCN content or what other commenters have written.
- Comments may not contain personal attacks, racism, sexism, or hatred; may not use gratuitous profanity.
- Comments may not contain HTML.
High Country News reserves the right to delete comments that do not meet these guidelines. We are not able to screen comments before they are posted; if you feel a comment violates the above guidelines, please notify us at editor[at]hcn[dot]org.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought