2012 Press Releases
When you first meet Craig Childs, you might easily imagine him a direct descendant of John Muir. Naturalists, authors and advocates for preservation, they share a unique way of describing deeply personal impressions of the natural world.
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- W John Faust on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson
- David Taft on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Tom Gandesbery on In the middle of nowhere, a Promised Land