Letters and General Inquiries
We welcome letters to the editor and general inquiries.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think! Please provide contact details if you would like your letter to be considered for inclusion in our Letters section of the paper.
- Deb Dedon on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Daniel Smith on A door squeaks open for rural energy independence
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Rick Beauheim on EPA says fracking could contaminate drinking water
- Charles Roberts on Why rare-earth mining in the West is a bust