For those whose job requires detailed knowledge of the Endangered Species Act, there will be a technical conference Aug. 8-9 at the Hyatt Regency in Denver, Colo. Sponsored by CLE International, a company that hosts environmental law seminars, the third annual Endangered Species Act Conference will explain how the law works and how it affects growth and development. Tuition is $395; contact CLE International, 1541 Race St., Suite 100, Denver, CO 80206 (800/873-7130).
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River