For those whose job requires detailed knowledge of the Endangered Species Act, there will be a technical conference Aug. 8-9 at the Hyatt Regency in Denver, Colo. Sponsored by CLE International, a company that hosts environmental law seminars, the third annual Endangered Species Act Conference will explain how the law works and how it affects growth and development. Tuition is $395; contact CLE International, 1541 Race St., Suite 100, Denver, CO 80206 (800/873-7130).
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep