August 23, 1993
Forest Service practices permit logging fraud by the Columbia River Scaling and Grading Bureau.
Game Warden Joel Scrafford resigns in opposition to a forced transfer from his Montana and Wyoming territory.
The Natural Resources Defense Council says it will not object as timber sales resume in the east Cascades.
The National Wildlife Federation draws fire for the mis-management of Colorado's Windstar Foundation.
Native Americans and environmentalists from the Mineral Policy Center and the Montana Environmental Information Center protest the expansion of the Pegasus gold mine.
A report by the Northwest Policy center explores moving past the economy vs. the environment stalemate.
The free market's role in ecosystem management will be be discussed at a conference Natural Resources Law Center in Boulder, Colo.
'Gathering and Cooking Wild Plants of the Great Plains' by Kay Young examines the world of wild edibles.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep