August 9, 1993
Groundwater pumping dries Milt Thompson's Diamond Valley Ranch.
The High Country Citizens' Alliance and the Gunnison County Stockgrowers work together on a grazing proposal.
The Silver State Leasing Co. receives $100,000 fine for killing a desert tortoise during construction near Las Vegas.
Indian sacred sites are vulnerable to mining because the American Indian Religious Freedom Act has no teeth.
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?