June 28, 1993
Governors of eight Western states begin work on a strategy to protect the region's world-class air before it's too late.
The incarcerated author Rik Scarce says the First Amendment protects scholarly research, including his on the radical environmental movement.
'Wilderness: The Last Stand', a film by Miranda Smith, criticizes the timber industry and the Forest Service in Montana.
'The Montana Frontier: Old Dreams, New Realities' conference will be hosted by Montana State University.
- Frank Matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road