June 28, 1993
Governors of eight Western states begin work on a strategy to protect the region's world-class air before it's too late.
The incarcerated author Rik Scarce says the First Amendment protects scholarly research, including his on the radical environmental movement.
'Wilderness: The Last Stand', a film by Miranda Smith, criticizes the timber industry and the Forest Service in Montana.
'The Montana Frontier: Old Dreams, New Realities' conference will be hosted by Montana State University.
- Larry Glickfeld on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Bob Laybourn on Have returning wolves really saved Yellowstone?
- Tony Chiaviello on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David M Campbell on A once-proud conservation group has lost its way
- David W Hamilton on The bid for Bears Ears