June 28, 1993
Governors of eight Western states begin work on a strategy to protect the region's world-class air before it's too late.
The incarcerated author Rik Scarce says the First Amendment protects scholarly research, including his on the radical environmental movement.
'Wilderness: The Last Stand', a film by Miranda Smith, criticizes the timber industry and the Forest Service in Montana.
'The Montana Frontier: Old Dreams, New Realities' conference will be hosted by Montana State University.
- Lowell Jones on Pot growers put huge energy demand on the grid
- Denise Fort on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Pat Munday on The Greatest Generation at its worst
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators