June 28, 1993
Governors of eight Western states begin work on a strategy to protect the region's world-class air before it's too late.
The incarcerated author Rik Scarce says the First Amendment protects scholarly research, including his on the radical environmental movement.
'Wilderness: The Last Stand', a film by Miranda Smith, criticizes the timber industry and the Forest Service in Montana.
'The Montana Frontier: Old Dreams, New Realities' conference will be hosted by Montana State University.
- Steve Snyder on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Kelly Cooper on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steven Childs on It's time to kill my own food
- Steven Childs on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- Daniel Greenstadt on A trail runner defends his right to public lands