June 14, 1993
Oregon's Trojan nuclear power plant closes permanently after charges of safety violations.
The Colorado Legislature guts a bill protecting farmers' interests against the oil and gas industry.
A homeowner and an environmental group file a suit arguing that jet-boats on the Rogue River violate the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act.
The Greater Yellowstone Coaltion proposes a plan to protect the park as a "National Sustainable Ecosystem.'
Forest Service District Ranger Don Oman is to be transferred from his southern Idaho forest district.
Clinton appoints officials to the BLM, Bureau of Reclamation, NPS, US Fish and Wildlife and the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation