I just noted your new policy of not running real estate ads and wanted to say that this was one of the features I really enjoy about HCN.
Why not limit the wording in some way? Your readership is an excellent target audience for environmentally unique properties. Also, if they buy it, your readers are more likely to care for it better than the average Joe. I think you short-change us by not giving us this information and yourself by denying that revenue.
The land will sell. Better to one of us than some timber baron. I hope you'll rethink this position.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?