I just noted your new policy of not running real estate ads and wanted to say that this was one of the features I really enjoy about HCN.
Why not limit the wording in some way? Your readership is an excellent target audience for environmentally unique properties. Also, if they buy it, your readers are more likely to care for it better than the average Joe. I think you short-change us by not giving us this information and yourself by denying that revenue.
The land will sell. Better to one of us than some timber baron. I hope you'll rethink this position.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep