I just noted your new policy of not running real estate ads and wanted to say that this was one of the features I really enjoy about HCN.
Why not limit the wording in some way? Your readership is an excellent target audience for environmentally unique properties. Also, if they buy it, your readers are more likely to care for it better than the average Joe. I think you short-change us by not giving us this information and yourself by denying that revenue.
The land will sell. Better to one of us than some timber baron. I hope you'll rethink this position.
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass