I just noted your new policy of not running real estate ads and wanted to say that this was one of the features I really enjoy about HCN.
Why not limit the wording in some way? Your readership is an excellent target audience for environmentally unique properties. Also, if they buy it, your readers are more likely to care for it better than the average Joe. I think you short-change us by not giving us this information and yourself by denying that revenue.
The land will sell. Better to one of us than some timber baron. I hope you'll rethink this position.
- Harold Johnson on Latest: California’s tree die-off is bigger than you thought
- Thomas Arvensis on The Bundy family, on trial
- Guy Durrant on Latest: California’s tree die-off is bigger than you thought
- Barbara Hulet on The Bundy family, on trial
- Harold Johnson on What Obama can actually do about Standing Rock