I just noted your new policy of not running real estate ads and wanted to say that this was one of the features I really enjoy about HCN.
Why not limit the wording in some way? Your readership is an excellent target audience for environmentally unique properties. Also, if they buy it, your readers are more likely to care for it better than the average Joe. I think you short-change us by not giving us this information and yourself by denying that revenue.
The land will sell. Better to one of us than some timber baron. I hope you'll rethink this position.
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation