April 18, 1994
A court ruling calls for major reevaluation of Columbia and Snake river dams.
American Rivers offers reward for information on destruction of Quartzite Falls in Salt River Canyon Wilderness.
Tom Chapman hoped to force Forest Service into swapping for his West Elks Wilderness land, former Chapman business associate says.
Wyoming environmental group gets Bureau of Land Management to reconsider the route of a natural gas pipeline over historic South Pass.
League of Conservation Voters say Western politicians have some of the worst environmental voting records.
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy