Clifton Merritt, the western regional director of the Wilderness Society, is an atypical environmental leader -- not flashy or full of fire and brimstone, but good at motivating people positively. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/7.16/download-entire-issue
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River