April 18, 1994
A court ruling calls for major reevaluation of Columbia and Snake river dams.
American Rivers offers reward for information on destruction of Quartzite Falls in Salt River Canyon Wilderness.
Tom Chapman hoped to force Forest Service into swapping for his West Elks Wilderness land, former Chapman business associate says.
Wyoming environmental group gets Bureau of Land Management to reconsider the route of a natural gas pipeline over historic South Pass.
League of Conservation Voters say Western politicians have some of the worst environmental voting records.
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Carmen Macdonald on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?