March 22, 1993
A showdown between environmentalists and water project advocates nears on the Animus-La Plata water project.
A wise use group wants the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to put industry and private rights first.
A coalition of advocates for the White Salmon River ecosystem intervenes in efforts to relicense Condit Dam.
Molycorp in Mew Mexico comes under fire from Concerned Citizens Del Norte for polluting the Red River.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought