March 22, 1993
A showdown between environmentalists and water project advocates nears on the Animus-La Plata water project.
A wise use group wants the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife to put industry and private rights first.
A coalition of advocates for the White Salmon River ecosystem intervenes in efforts to relicense Condit Dam.
Molycorp in Mew Mexico comes under fire from Concerned Citizens Del Norte for polluting the Red River.
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Five reasons to be optimistic about climate change
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations