February 22, 1993
The Nature Conservancy sells the biologically diverse Gray Ranch amidst local concern.
A fish farm plan that would have ruined one of the last clean springs on the Snake River is blocked.
Critical habitat areas are proposed to protect the Colorado squawfish, the humpback chub, the bonytail chub, and the razorback sucker.
- Carl Mackey & on Raccoonboy’s guide to urban wilds
- Steve Snyder on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Tom Darnell on Recapture Canyon protesters found guilty in Utah
- andy hanson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Bill Williams on State bills to study federal-to-state land transfers