February 8, 1993
Several lawsuits say the government should compensate for land devalued in "takings" cases.
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
Senator Max Baucus stands to profit more from mining on his ranch property than the public gains on its public lands under the 1872 Mining Law.
- jay weston on National Park Week fails to change the game
- Ben DeJarnette on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Pam Roylance on Photos: Inside the controversial sport of coyote coursing
- Ed Morrow on Thousands of fish die in Colorado, amid flood recovery projects
- Richard Jones on National Park Week fails to change the game