February 8, 1993
Several lawsuits say the government should compensate for land devalued in "takings" cases.
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
Senator Max Baucus stands to profit more from mining on his ranch property than the public gains on its public lands under the 1872 Mining Law.
- David Bittner on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Tom Darnell on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Adam Hannuksela on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest