THE COUNTRY DOCTOR:
"Catron County is certainly not the place it's been presented as in a lot of the press articles. There's a lot more middle ground than that. There are many people here who feel the county government makes headlines representing some of the views of the ranchers, but doesn't represent the diversity of views held within the community. A lot of the people who volunteer time to build the community, like the people who run the ambulance, aren't ranchers. Everyone socializes together, so ranchers are definitely supported, but they're not supported to the extent that everyone wants to kick out the Forest Service."
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation