The article about Sid Goodloe (HCN, 4/15/96) and his ranch reconstruction is a real winner: The guy has spent 40 years working and seems to be on the right track. He has actually done something to show how it can be done; the reasoning and understanding that he has developed is amazing. It reminds me of a very old joke. The lawyer was called at 3 a.m. and the client told the lawyer that he had just been arrested for spitting on the sidewalk. The lawyer's response was, "They can't do that!" The client's reply was, "I'm talking from the jail phone."
James W. Coats
Idaho Springs, Colorado
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation