While it was certainly entertaining to read that "naturalists' go to the park to nap in the nude (Heard around the West, March 18) - and perhaps quite true - I can't help but suspect that you meant "naturists' instead. What characterizes most of the naturalists I know is not so much an interest in being in the nude themselves as wanting to see the birds and the bees and the rest of nature in the buff.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town