Mail to Senate offices can be addressed to: U.S. Senate, Washington, DC 20510. You can reach your representative at House of Representatives, Washington, DC 20515. House or Senate offices can be reached by calling the Capitol Hill switchboard: 202/224-3121.
Write the president at: The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C. 20500 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. mail and e-mail addresses for all members of Congress can be found at the following World Wide Web site: http://Thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.html. E-mail addresses with direct links to Washington political offices can be found at this Web site: http://www.cs.bsu.edu/homepages/smkaiser/congress\_net.html.
To obtain more information about the status of the wilderness bills, consult the Utah Wilderness World Wide Web page (http://acs1.byu.edu/~wild-web/welcome.html), or contact Utah Wilderness Coalition staffer Liz McCoy (801/486-2872; 2273 South Highland Drive, Suite 2D, Salt Lake City, UT 84105; or e-mail email@example.com) or SUWA staffer Tom Price (202/546-2215, 215 Pennsylvania Ave., SE, 3rd floor, Washington, DC 20003; e-mail: cloud@CapAccess.org.)
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation