To comment on the Utah Wilderness bills


Note: This article is a sidebar to one of this issue's feature stories, Congress weighs the fate of Utah's wild lands.

To comment on the Utah Wilderness bills, write or phone your congressional representative, senators and President Clinton.

Mail to Senate offices can be addressed to: U.S. Senate, Washington, DC 20510. You can reach your representative at House of Representatives, Washington, DC 20515. House or Senate offices can be reached by calling the Capitol Hill switchboard: 202/224-3121.

Write the president at: The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C. 20500 or e-mail to: U.S. mail and e-mail addresses for all members of Congress can be found at the following World Wide Web site: E-mail addresses with direct links to Washington political offices can be found at this Web site:\_net.html.

To obtain more information about the status of the wilderness bills, consult the Utah Wilderness World Wide Web page (, or contact Utah Wilderness Coalition staffer Liz McCoy (801/486-2872; 2273 South Highland Drive, Suite 2D, Salt Lake City, UT 84105; or e-mail or SUWA staffer Tom Price (202/546-2215, 215 Pennsylvania Ave., SE, 3rd floor, Washington, DC 20003; e-mail: