The Forest Service will hold hearings on management proposals for the primitive areas that border Idaho's Salmon River, a chunk of land that could become one of the largest wilderness areas in the lower 48 states. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/5.21/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day