The Forest Service will hold hearings on management proposals for the primitive areas that border Idaho's Salmon River, a chunk of land that could become one of the largest wilderness areas in the lower 48 states. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/5.21/download-entire-issue
- Frank Matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road