April 14, 2014
A paralyzed athlete pushes the limits of adventure sports, a prime grizzly-watching spot, monster mosquitoes, travel horror stories and more from our third-annual Travel Issue.
A few tourists get close to amazing numbers of bears catching salmon at Alaska's McNeil River Falls.
For a strange trip, check out Nevada’s otherworldly Stonehenge of wildly painted abandoned vehicles.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation