March 17, 2014
As California kicks its coal habit, economies across the West feel ripple effects. The Navajo Nation digs into its coal economy, geoduck fishermen in the Pacific Northwest take a new tack, and more.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle