March 17, 2014
As California kicks its coal habit, economies across the West feel ripple effects. The Navajo Nation digs into its coal economy, geoduck fishermen in the Pacific Northwest take a new tack, and more.
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West