August 18, 2014
Climate change threatens food security in parts of Alaska, Colorado’s fracking fight, prickly pears are farmed in California, a coal mine expansion is halted in a surprising climate court case, and more.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day