August 18, 2014
Climate change threatens food security in parts of Alaska, Colorado’s fracking fight, prickly pears are farmed in California, a coal mine expansion is halted in a surprising climate court case, and more.
- Robert Atkins on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- Robert Atkins on Real reporting for a divided country
- David W Hamilton on Obama, close the wolf-killer loophole
- David W Hamilton on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- B Regalis on Why a scientist cut down ‘the oldest living tree’