August 4, 2014
The Snake River is used as a sewer system for Big Ag in Idaho, temperature predictions for Western cities in 2100, women in the legislature and potential protection for wolverines in an era of climate change.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought