Oil and gas infrastructure is common near homes in Weld County, Colorado, which has more than 20,000 active wells. But wells, pumpjacks and tanks seem to hold a place of honor in the Frederick subdivision of Wyndham Hill, in spots where you might expect parks and playgrounds.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation