April 15, 2013
Desert dwellers wonder if renewable energy farms will dominate the Mojave Desert, how the federally-induced sequester will impact the West, California's new carbon cap and trade market goes into effect, and more.
The Golden State's new cap-and-trade program aims to cut greenhouse gas emissions while avoiding the pitfalls of similar attempts.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust