April 15, 2013
Desert dwellers wonder if renewable energy farms will dominate the Mojave Desert, how the federally-induced sequester will impact the West, California's new carbon cap and trade market goes into effect, and more.
The Golden State's new cap-and-trade program aims to cut greenhouse gas emissions while avoiding the pitfalls of similar attempts.
- Renee DeMartin on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- David Morgan on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Harvey H Reading on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Tim Parmly on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?