March 4, 2013
Mammoth Lakes, California and the rest of the ski industry face climate change. Also, Obama nominates a recreation industry magnate as Secretary of the Interior, the information age renders remote archeological sites increasingly accessible, Lake Mead reveals a long-sunken ghost town, scientists track the surprising and increasingly urban movement of mountain lions, and more.
- Ed Morrow on Investigations show extensive harassment history in Park Service
- Rusty Austin on Could the ouster of California environmental agency leaders imperil clean air and beach access?
- George McCloskey on One Way to Save the Wolf? Hunt It.
- Kent Matowitz on Investigations show extensive harassment history in Park Service
- Steve Snyder on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up