December 23, 2013
Eucalyptus trees continue to push out California natives and stir controversy over where exotic species belong. Plus, Utahans respond to EPA vehicle emissions restrictions, a New Mexican’s love of figs, and more.
Red tape makes it difficult for veterans in Indian Country to access a key federal assistance program.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas