December 9, 2013
To save the West’s forests, scientists must first learn how trees die.
In the Rocky Mountain West, more than 4 million acres of federal public land are rendered off-limits because there's no way for the public to access them.
- David Bittner on A couple living off-the-grid fought water law — and won
- Tom Darnell on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Adam Hannuksela on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest