November 25, 2013
Research reveals the complexity of the Bristol Bay ecosystem and of Alaska’s mighty salmon runs. Plus, Montana tribes will be the first to own a hydroelectric dam, an Oklahoma senator offers a financial fix for our national treasures, and more.
- Neill Smith on What Standing Rock meant for those who took part
- Kele Lampe on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Nancie McCormish on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Mark Rozman on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Jonathan Thompson on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?