October 28, 2013
Taking an in-depth look at whether the Colorado River could flow to the sea again, despite one of the worst droughts of the millennium. Plus how dozens of Alaskan schools are closing in small villages, how a fire could help Gila trout make a comeback, zombie survival strategies and more.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep