October 14, 2013
An Apache from Oklahoma fights his kin to build a casino and bring his people home to New Mexico. Plus how we can learn to live with flooding, New Mexico’s attempt to roll back groundwater protections, the mysterious reappearance of a special bumblebee species, and more.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff