October 14, 2013
An Apache from Oklahoma fights his kin to build a casino and bring his people home to New Mexico. Plus how we can learn to live with flooding, New Mexico’s attempt to roll back groundwater protections, the mysterious reappearance of a special bumblebee species, and more.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought