novelist, poet, professor
Painting, fly-fishing, training horses (and mules)
San Gabriel foothills, Southern California
On being prolific
"I'm very lucky; I can sit down and be working immediately. I don't do any throat-clearing or arranging my desk. I don't go online."
Why he spent a sabbatical in France
"I was hoping my two sons would pick up the language -- and then teach it to me." (It didn't work.)
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback