novelist, poet, professor
Painting, fly-fishing, training horses (and mules)
San Gabriel foothills, Southern California
On being prolific
"I'm very lucky; I can sit down and be working immediately. I don't do any throat-clearing or arranging my desk. I don't go online."
Why he spent a sabbatical in France
"I was hoping my two sons would pick up the language -- and then teach it to me." (It didn't work.)
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?