Hometown: Black Mesa, Navajo Nation; currently, Flagstaff, Ariz.
Claim to Fame: Arizona Snowbowl's most vocal opponent; front man of the defunct punk-rock band Blackfire. "I tell people I'm retired from music now," he says, but he misses it.
Vocation: Silversmithing, though he rarely wears his own stuff. "Because if someone likes it, I have no problem giving it away."
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?