Hometown: Black Mesa, Navajo Nation; currently, Flagstaff, Ariz.
Claim to Fame: Arizona Snowbowl's most vocal opponent; front man of the defunct punk-rock band Blackfire. "I tell people I'm retired from music now," he says, but he misses it.
Vocation: Silversmithing, though he rarely wears his own stuff. "Because if someone likes it, I have no problem giving it away."
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- The Taylors on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- E D Coleman on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Mark Rozman on Did Colorado leave residents of the Raton Basin with bad water?
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords