Hometown: Black Mesa, Navajo Nation; currently, Flagstaff, Ariz.
Claim to Fame: Arizona Snowbowl's most vocal opponent; front man of the defunct punk-rock band Blackfire. "I tell people I'm retired from music now," he says, but he misses it.
Vocation: Silversmithing, though he rarely wears his own stuff. "Because if someone likes it, I have no problem giving it away."
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road