Hometown: Black Mesa, Navajo Nation; currently, Flagstaff, Ariz.
Claim to Fame: Arizona Snowbowl's most vocal opponent; front man of the defunct punk-rock band Blackfire. "I tell people I'm retired from music now," he says, but he misses it.
Vocation: Silversmithing, though he rarely wears his own stuff. "Because if someone likes it, I have no problem giving it away."
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation