August 19, 2013
A stunning fossil site is found in Montana, but will it ever be studied by scientists? Plus Navajo activist Klee Benally, edible invasives, environmental lawsuits, photographs from a Hotshot on the line, debate over grizzly numbers in Greater Yellowstone and more.
- Barbara Hulet on The Bundy family, on trial
- Shelley Stallings on The companies behind DAPL don’t think they’ve lost
- Steve Snyder on The twisted economics of the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Mark Rozman on Feds to send conciliators amid tensions over Dakota Access
- Mark Rozman on Latest: California’s tree die-off is bigger than you thought