August 19, 2013
A stunning fossil site is found in Montana, but will it ever be studied by scientists? Plus Navajo activist Klee Benally, edible invasives, environmental lawsuits, photographs from a Hotshot on the line, debate over grizzly numbers in Greater Yellowstone and more.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day