July 22, 2013
One of the West's most conservative, pro-industry lawmakers could put an end to Utah's wilderness stalemate. Plus, the Yarnell Hill wildfire, Obama's natural gas pitch, the EPA looks at Alaska's proposed Pebble Mine, and more.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought