April 16, 2012
North Dakota's Three Affiliated Tribes are struggling with living in the heart of the Bakken Formation, North Dakota’s gigantic oil play; an "all of the above" renewable bill; extreme cartography; how Peter Gleick's fall hurts California water policy, and more.
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies