April 16, 2012
North Dakota's Three Affiliated Tribes are struggling with living in the heart of the Bakken Formation, North Dakota’s gigantic oil play; an "all of the above" renewable bill; extreme cartography; how Peter Gleick's fall hurts California water policy, and more.
- Shelley Stallings on The companies behind DAPL don’t think they’ve lost
- Steve Snyder on The twisted economics of the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Mark Rozman on Feds to send conciliators amid tensions over Dakota Access
- Mark Rozman on Latest: California’s tree die-off is bigger than you thought
- Mark Rozman on The twisted economics of the Dakota Access Pipeline