March 19, 2012
Bob Rawlings, publisher of the Pueblo Chieftain, has battled for decades to bring water to southeastern Colorado and, once it's there, to keep it no matter what. Also, sodbusting farmers plow up the Northern Plains prairie, saving a rare Oregon ponderosa pine, healing art on the Navajo Nation, finding the Old Spanish Trail, and more.
- Frank Matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road