February 6, 2012
Wildlife biologists study the seasonal coat changes of snowshoe hares for clues about how wild animals may evolve in response to climate change. Also, local planning gets challenged as a U.N. conspiracy theory, the politics of choosing judges, and a Wyoming naturalist seeks Sasquatch.
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution