February 6, 2012
Wildlife biologists study the seasonal coat changes of snowshoe hares for clues about how wild animals may evolve in response to climate change. Also, local planning gets challenged as a U.N. conspiracy theory, the politics of choosing judges, and a Wyoming naturalist seeks Sasquatch.
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment