Name Martin Litton
Guilty confession: "I eat beef."
Studied: Chaucer at UCLA, "another idiotic activity."
On today's environmental movement: "No one wants to pick up the sword and charge."
On rationality: "People who think we should be reasonable send me up the walls in rage."
On relativity: "I was 5 years old when the last California grizzly bear died."
- Steve Bonowski on Arizona Rep. Grijalva targets extremism on public lands
- Deanna Wulff on Climate change looms large over Obama’s Yosemite visit
- Melissa McDowell on When water turns to dust
- Thomas Arvensis on Go ahead, control my guns
- Vanessa Chacon on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts