Name Martin Litton
Guilty confession: "I eat beef."
Studied: Chaucer at UCLA, "another idiotic activity."
On today's environmental movement: "No one wants to pick up the sword and charge."
On rationality: "People who think we should be reasonable send me up the walls in rage."
On relativity: "I was 5 years old when the last California grizzly bear died."
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust