Name Martin Litton
Guilty confession: "I eat beef."
Studied: Chaucer at UCLA, "another idiotic activity."
On today's environmental movement: "No one wants to pick up the sword and charge."
On rationality: "People who think we should be reasonable send me up the walls in rage."
On relativity: "I was 5 years old when the last California grizzly bear died."
- Ingeburg Nagel on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Fred Swanson on Rants from the Hill: The aliens that make Nevada home
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?