Name Martin Litton
Guilty confession: "I eat beef."
Studied: Chaucer at UCLA, "another idiotic activity."
On today's environmental movement: "No one wants to pick up the sword and charge."
On rationality: "People who think we should be reasonable send me up the walls in rage."
On relativity: "I was 5 years old when the last California grizzly bear died."
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door