December 24, 2012
A mining rush promises to transform Canada's backcountry and threatens Alaska's salmon; BLM plans for the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska; fighting for floodplains; an underwater forest holds keys to historic drought; Custer reenactments, and more.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation